Tuesday, August 02, 2005

At Work

Haiz... Work work work... Sianz... No work sian, work also sian... Ha ha... But working here overall is very nice loh... Hee hee... Nice pay nice people... What more can i ask for... Hee hee... Our boss Mr Yeo, he damn funny loh... Ha ha... Like Fun Lao Wan Tong like tat... So cute... Hee hee... Got once he snatch my sandwich... Haha... But got return lah... Then theres this accountant helen... She bery fierce loh... Ha ha... Just kidding... Chia Za Bo... Haha... She always come down to collect money... then speak bery loud... My partner Tina also... All loud speaker... I somemore lose to them loh... Haiz... So far i my only listening to calls and collect some of the payments... So not much work load for me... So i relax relax loh... Today the BAKA Joel came to accompany me for lunch... Had lunch at Sushi Don... My partner give me a card then got discount... 10% only... But no service charge so ok lah... Then after main meal we went to the tofu shop... Eh not tofu is Diao Hui... And had Diao Hui as dessert... I had the cold one... He hot one... After that went back to work.... Thanks for the meal leh BAKA Joel... Eh... boring so update my blog... Have to continue my work liao... Sianz... I want go home...

No comments: