Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm Back

Miss me rite... Haha... When to genting then KL... Stay in Times Square at KL... A five star hotel... Guess what i booked Studio Suite but they upgrade me to Superior Suite for free... But... The room service there is very poor... Call for an extra bed, have to call 5 times before they send it to us... Then called regarding the tv remote control no battery, and requested for new placement of batteries guess wat... My first call was at 3pm... My 7th call at 12am midnight liao... My battery still not changed... Then guess what... The toilet... OMG man... Don't know how to discribe loh... The tiles can kill... Look at the pictures man...
Big Room

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tv and radio(the one at the centre isn't working)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Toilet(the one on the right is meant for washing your butt after you...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bath Tub

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shower (normal)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shower (killing)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Take A Closer Look(if these marble tiles ever give way as i am bathing... My legs would be gone...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: