Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Life

I started playing sudoku... Ermmm... Its easy and hard lah... Haha...
Anyway life has been normal... Joel came to my office yesterday, and we when for lunch together... His GF just broke up with him... Sad... Its ok de Joel, like i've said you are such a big and hairy bear, no worry, sure can find another better girl in no time... We went to sunshine plaza for lunch and the waitress there, wah pretty loh... Within my working area i think cannot find another kopitiam with such pretty waitress liao loh... All is auntie if not uncle, but she is not... Guess around my age ba... And the best part is that Joel knows her... haha... Her name is Angel---...
Anyway i've been quite busy lately, cause my mother is not at home, she went overseas... Have to do all the household chores... So tiring... Ok back to work liao... Ciao...

No comments: