Saturday, February 10, 2007

Life Is Short

Haven't been updating my blog ever since my course commenced. My life has been full of excitement recently. Going in and out of JB, just helping out friday to deliver some goods over. Got declare goods de so dun worry not something illegal. Got a compac lappy. So far so good. So lets recaps abit.
November....
My birthday on *th November. Didn't really celebrate. Went to work as i was unable to take leave. But i wasn't feeling well that day. So ended up going half day only. And I spend the rest of the day lying in my bed sleeping. Sad thing was my colleagues doesn't even know its my birthday, until my HR called and offer to buy a cake to celebrate for me. But I dun really care lah. After all this while no one really remembers my birthday and would even bother to celebrate for me my birthday so I am use to it liao. No birthday present recieved(as usual).
December....
On 9 December my mother finially ROM with her long BF(someone I called Uncle for about 15 years). It was a simple ceremony held at a Resturant in a Hotel(the hotel next to Marine Square Wat was it called??). I got Dave to help to style my mother's hair. She was gorgeous that day(only). I borrowed Friday's family car and drove my mother and her new husband together with Texas to MS. Callie, Kelly(2nd sis BF then), Alvina, Donald(Eldest sis Husband forever), Texas(current BF), Mother & Uncle, only 8 of us was there.
January....
Super busy Month.... Project going to due and we kind of haven't started anything... Haiz... Went clubbing with Sam and some of her students at St James Power House... Quite happening... Haha...
Feburary
I am going to faint... Too Many courses starting at one go... Have been working late for 2 weeks liao. Haven't study for my exams yet. Ok so this would be all for now. I got to put my head into the bucket and try to squeeze every bit of juice out of myself... Must help me to jia you ok... Last info.... Wish me good luck for my TP for class 2B on the 15 of Feb ok... Haha.... I will jia you de...

No comments: