Monday, April 14, 2008

Lunch at Great World

Had lunch with Sharon at Great World today... Main reason was to go there to eat my missing Soft Shell Crab... Long Story...
The week before Dave actually bought me lunch and told me he got soft shell crab for me... But as I was eating the packed food there was no crab at all... Only chicken... So I thought he was just pulling my leg... So I asked him after he came out of the meeting... Where is my crab??? Then he showed me the receipt... $9.00... Only then I realised that he wasn't pulling my leg... Then he called to complain...
So thats the story... And today we went there to have my crab... I would say the crab is really very "BIG"... The chicken that came along was actually nicer then the crab lah... So yar... Next time Won't have that again...
What we had for lunch
Photobucket

No comments: