Monday, March 15, 2010

Long Time No See

It has been almost a year, since I've last updated this... Lets write something about what had been happening... FOR MEMORIES...
Changed my job on the 1 of March 2010... MNC... Pharma line... Knew nothing about the job... Had a tough time learning... Still learning... But coping better...
My life... back to being single... But still not available... It is just complicated...
Bought a camera yesterday at the IT fair... A big hole in the pocket...
Will be travelling to Bangkok in April...
Okay it is late... Off to sleep... Or else can't wake up tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I'm here stalking you! Lol.

i'm not on my blogspot anymore.

Saw your previous entyr on the trip to UK.. Mwahaha. wahtever happened to it man. Let's do a planning for it again for next two years?!

Sam.