Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hair Day

Woke up early in the morning, not to work but to help someone be model... Model not wat you are thinking ok... just borrow my hair only not anywhere else... She having a test so need model... her test is prem hair... hmmm Adeline with perm hair....
Must be wondering liao rite... heehee... After the test i was suposed to go to work... but i felt that i cannot linger around anywhere cause i dun suits perm hair... my hair look more like dry then perm... so i when to pick up my puzzle at orchard and went straight home... after which in the afternoon i went to her house and she reborn my hair and cut it for me... i brought my dog along... but there was another person so kpo, who also tag along just to see my hair... Hor Caren... haha...
Anyway if anyone want to reborn or cut or colour your hair at cheaper price let me know ok...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BEFORE
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AFTER
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: