Friday, June 24, 2005

Last Day....

My last day of work at Manulife... So sad... I jobless liao... Taskatae... Haiz... Thought of going back early... But... I am supose to update some files to another thumb drive and delete some stuff... But... I deleted the files from the wrong thumb drive... So end up deleting the up to date data... So in the end i have to re-enter everything... Haiz... This sucks... I was supose to knock off at 6pm and take MRT with Irin & MY JEANNE the LAST time... End up nope... I cannot finish in time haiz... Everyone left and are gone... Only me in the office and i am still doing my stuff... By the time i finish was already 8.30pm... Then i went down to get cup noodles for dinner... When i was back the office lights was turned off... But the lights in the rooms wasn't so still not that dark.... Had my dinner in the room... Then headed for devils bar... Meeting Sharon and Tasha there to club... So long never club liao... But boring lah... Most happening is at 1.15am the police came and raid the whole place... then Sian liao loh... Everyone is called to step out of the bar... Whole Process was DAMN long.... Didn't bought any drinks... But doesn't mean i never drink lah... Hee Hee... The two girl would give me drinks tat guys offered them... Then i stood behind them and become they rubbish bin... Haiz... As usual Sharon got high very soon... and Tasha... Kind of got home late in the morning... Dun remember wat time liao... Anyway was a super boring clubing day... DAMN IT...

No comments: