Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Boring...

Been quite some time, haven't update my blog so long... Why so boring??? Cause no work no money... so cut cost... wat have i been doing??? Pack my room... Take care of my fish... go help my ex-manager at pizza hut... eh watch anime... play maple story... Didn't went for interview... not even a single since my last day of job... kind of only went three interview... First(Front Desk) kanna reject, cause they need me to start work asap... but that time still working so.... Second(Front desk cum admin) they say test hire me, but end up she say i not enough experience... Third(Librarian) haven't reply me yet... So now so bored... Haiz... i want to win toto, 4D, pick money(drop from the sky), win lucky draw... Haiz... AHahahah... Sianz ah.... No money, no job, no girl, no drink, no chiong, no shopping.... AHahahAHAHah.... Save me... Taskate....

No comments: