Thursday, July 21, 2005

Lunch

When to tiong baru, to had lunch with Jeanne and Irin... We had Mc'Donalds... after which, we went back office... Talked to Dawn about her sales... Then she told me she hasn't been doing sales the past few days.... She wasn't very motivated to do sales and she has been slacking... so I talked some sense into her... after listening to my opinions, I guess she got motivated... and she said "I will go do sales tomorrow. No more slacking..." Hopefully she will manage her sales somehow lah... After talking to her, I went to Jeanne's room... helped her with some of her stuff... I left at 3.30 pm... took 65 home... reached home at 4.30 pm... got a call from my job agency... she said I was selected by the company which I went for the interview on Wednesday... and I am supposed to start work tomorrow.. yeah.... so happy...

Happy day~

No comments: