Sunday, November 06, 2005

Birthday Celebration

Celebrated with my family at home on Saturday. Then went to The Crew Room and celebrate with Thomas and Jason, the two other birthday boys. Thomas birthday is on the same day as me, 8th november. As for Jason is on the 9th of november. Then for as for Friday who say wanted to celebrate for me, was drunk by the time i reach.
I drove my sister car to the pub. And my sis drove it back. Went there don't feel like drinking, so i did not drank much. Only a glass, thats all. Then i sat there and listen to the music. Irene also came, Germine was also there. Then the rest is Thomas's friend. Only 11 people, when 3 did not drink. Somehow they managed to finish 1 3/4 of chivas and 4 jars of beer. Thats alot... Which one bottle was finish by Thomas and Friday. Wah... No wonder by the time i reach there Friday is drunk... Haha...
At the end of the party, everyone is drunk, except me and Jason. Irene left earlier. Then Jason went to Devils Bar. My dear friday went home earlier too, by cab. Then germine was sent home by a friend of hers. Then leaving me, Thomas, and three of his friends. One of his friend drove, the other rides. But all drunk, so can't drive or ride. So in the end i am the driver. I drove them back to my house. Then the owner drove the car back. Yeah i drove myself home. So happy. My second time driving an auto-car. Haha... Was a wonderful night... Haha...

No comments: