Friday, November 25, 2005

Sick

I've been sick like for 3weeks liao... Went to see the doctor for freaking three times loh, but still like that... Kaoz... Then just this tuesday when to the clinic near my office to see a doctor, asked him to give me two days MC. As it was already half of the day gone. Guess what he told me. He said "You will be fine tomorrow". What the heck... Think his medicine is "sian dan" ah... Eat liao tomorrow will be fine... Crazy doctor... Until now still the same wat... Think got other symptoms after eating the medicine, as i get so tired all day... Not just one day is for the past 3days liao loh... Plus headache... Never eat medicine also tired... Haiz... Maybe is bird flu... Haha... Tok rubbish... Haiz... Going to genting soon... Yeh... Next tuesday night... So happy... Yeh Yeh... Go there cannot eat chicken... Mother say de... Haha... Think i will bother... Haha... I am a naughty and rebellious child... Hee hee... Tomorrow is Wen Qi's birthday... Still thinking to go or not to go.... Happy birthday hor Wen Qi... You better pray i dun go... If not you sure kanna sabo by me... Haha...

No comments: