Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baking

I am into baking recently... Baked butter cake, oreo pound cake, mango tarts and cream puffs recently... Forgotten to take the pictures of my cakes... Only remember to take pictures of the tarts and puffs... Reason is the cakes ain't beautiful... No topping, nothing, so too plain for my camera to capture anything...
For baking the tart I specially bought some silicon baking cups from Taka... It was on 30% discount, that was also one of the factor that I've bought them (cost about S$7 for 6)... It was really good. I don't need to brush the cups with butter or lay parchment paper, I can just lay my dough in it, and it doesn't stick... Easy to remove to as it is flexible... Easy to wash and keep... And you can place more on your baking tray rather than those older tray types. And the colours are more vibrant than the normal black or steel trays... It really make baking more colourful and happy. I just love it.

Mango Tart


Cream Puff

No comments: