Monday, July 20, 2009

Coffee Shop

Coffee shop... 1.5mth ago... My Lao Dou (father)had rented a space in the coffee shop which sells drinks in Tampines st 43 Blk 447 (Good Taste), which he said is for me. Making my life more busy, as I have to go down everyday to settle the accounts. On top of that there are tons of paper work to do and calculation, accounting stuffs... Sales not very good. So far I've only manage to breakeven. Not counting the ice machine which we have invested in. My sis have also helped me to desgin a poster (one minute design) for the breakfast sets, with lousy photos took by me...
It is a must visit coffee shop, reason is simple, cheap and nice food you can get them all here. I must say the minced meat noodles is really nice. The mix rice and bee hoon is also good.

No comments: