Monday, March 26, 2007

AGM

Its 2348... I've just finished showering... damn tired... this year's AGM wasn't as good as last year... Last year's was fun and enjoying... This year was rather disappointing... Change of management... I would only say that they are just not experienced enough for this task ba... Anyway its their first time lah... So I guess we can't blame them...
Super long day... I was late again today... Reached only at 0930... I guess I am getting old... Like an old lady... No one was in the office in the morning... Daniel was late too... I reached shortly after him only... Sharon is on leave till 2 April... Dave and Ravi is on course... Kenneth is on afternoon... Super busy... When I was having my lunch at 1420... The freaking phone kept ringing... Damn it... There was an AD today thats why it kept ringing... And F**K... No one is inside the office... Ta ma de... Angry loh... Want to have a peaceful meal also cannot...
Now I want to go sleep liao... Its 0001 liao... I dun wanna be late again tomorrow...

No comments: