Thursday, March 01, 2007

Career Fair Starts Today

It is starting from today... 1st March to 4th March 2007... Come visit me at booth 70... I will be there only on the 3rd and 4th... Gonna be very busy...
Just got home and here I am trying to update my blog... Also don't know got people read anot... Anyway its more for myself then to anyone else lah...
Today very busy ah... This morning dAVe dong pang me to work... It was raining so he had to fetch me from the interchange... so I got to buy breakfast at interchange... I bought mee for myself... I not stingy ok, I also got buy breakfast for him... Nasi Lemak... Haha... Anyway Luckly we ate breakfast, cause we didn't had the time for lunch... From morning busy all the way until evening... Cause Sharon, Kenneth, Daniel and Ravi they are all at the fair... Only left me and dAVe... Haiz... starting from 11am he was engaged with walk-in all the way till 4pm... Me too... on the line then run in and out to handle walk-in too... Wah... Super busy...
At around 5pm everything was better... Then dAVe ordered Oishi! Pizza... SUper NIce... Everyone should try it too someday... www.oishipizza.com buy one get one free... But we got the set lah... hee hee... cause one two of us ma... but its still too much for two... So we invited Christina, Irene and Samantha to have some too... Curry chicken Pizza... Hmmm sounds weird rite... Haha.... But its nice...
Yesterday company function held at Grand Plaza Parkroyal Hotel... During the start of the dinner the lion dance keep disturbing the girls... And I was being chased by one of the lion... haha... he wants to eat me... ahhhhhhhhhhhh... haha.... joking... the food was not bad... there was lucky draw...but I've got none of them... Sad... Anyway dAVe and Daniel each brought a bottle of alcohol... Drank abit.. But no mood to drink also lah... After the dinner we went to Mustafa... Sharon, Samantha, Daniel, dAVe and me... Cause Daniel need to get some items for the career fair... Last min Shopping... After which we went home... As usual, dAVe drove me home... Sharon, Daniel and Samantha... Taxi... I am so lucky... Haha...
Last week thursday... Someone's Birthday... Celebrated his birthday for him... But sorry hor no present... No time to go buy... don't be angry ok... But anyway you got a different present lah... I think confirm ta stamp... You are reading... Haha...
One more thing... On Thursday my Darling Caren came and pass me some cuttlefish... my vcd/dvd... Then finially I've manage to pass her her Eddison Chen's poster...
That's all Folks... Wish me luck for the 10million TOTO... Haha...

No comments: