Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday

Its another Saturday.... Celebrated Callie's birthday yesterday at east coast... Life is getting boring... Went jogging with Wei Jie on Wednesday at Bedok Reservoir... Eh run abit walk abit... Then we went to 85 for drink... Sat there for like 2 hrs... Called Friday to see if she would like to go out... As I was on leave on Thursday... But she gave me the I'm lasy to go out sound... So ended not going anywhere... Went home after 85... Reach home like 2am... Had a bath and went straight to bed... On Thursday, bascially I did nothing... Just slept throughout... Dun know why so tired also... Even dou I've slept so much on Thursday, it doesn't seems enough... I still woke up late on Friday... Sian... Late for the whole week loh... Really no energy all of a sudden... My boss told me on friday... I passed for both of my subject for my last semester... I was so afraid that I would fail... Cause I really dun wish to do the sup paper... She was comparing me to my other colleague... Saying my grades wasn't as good as hers... Come on lah... I already had the feeling I wouldn't pass, why would I even want to compare myself with others... Plus I know I really sucks in writting essay... So can't help it... Plus its kind of my first sem only loh... So come on lah dun stress me like that... As long can pass can liao... I am happy enough... I kind of missed someone's crap... Give me some crap so I can de-stress abit... Anyway that all folks... See ya...

No comments: