Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rainy Day

It has been raining for the whole afternoon. Luckliy when I was leaving my office it wasn't raining. But as I was going to visit my sister at bukit panjang. So I've called her before leaving, only to know that it is raining very heavily over there. So I had to put on my rain coat. I began my journey at 1845, and I reached her house at 1910. Was riding very slowly, taking my own sweet time. Guess what it was only drizzling. So i reach there pretty dry.
My poor niece has Jaundice, and have to tan under the UV ray for 3 days 3 nights. My sister cried, due to her heart is in pain, as her baby cried when they put her in the UV bed without clothes only pampers. When I was there my sister was breast feeding her baby. After which I carried her for awhile until she is asleep then I put her on the UV bed. This time round she did not cried.
She pooped while sleeping. Haha. So I told my sister she had pooped. So I cleaned her while she is still sleeping in the UV bed. Gently I wiped her clean, without waking her up. According to my sister and my mothe,r she would always cry very loudly when changing her diapers. Hee hee. When I change her and cleaned her and even put lotion for her, she did not cry, she was asleep the whole time. I am so pro leh. Haha. Can change my job liao. Be a nanny. Joking.
I talked to my niece, when I was alone with her in the room, with her lying in the UV bed. I told her "Ba Zhang be good girl ok, must be brave, cannot cry if not your mother will cry". Hmmm and I held her hands, then she similed. I think I siao liao.
Will visit her again on Friday... Maybe...

No comments: