Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm Sick again - High Fever

In the afternoon at my office suddenly I was so cold leh. So cold that I had to wrap myself up with my blanket, and still feeling super cold. Then Sharon wrap her jacket over me, but still cold. So cold that when I walk the wind could freeze me.
Almost not able to ride bike home. But no choice lah, still have to ride it home. The journey home was like killing me. Shivering in cold as I rode home.
Guess what was my temperture when I measure when I got home. It was 39.1 degrees, took using my thermometer(mouth type).
Which I sms afew of my friends, "39.1 I am dying. Any last words." One of them didn't understand what I meant by 39.1, so she called. Ended up kanna scolded by her.
Took 2 paracetamol at 1845, then measured my temperature at 1945 again, 39 degree. The fever didn't subside, so no choice had to go see doctor.
The doctor gave me some the usual stuffs for fever and cough. Its the same medicine that I've took loh. Like no difference lah. Plus doctor want to give me MC for tomorrow but I had applied for leave tomorrow. Sad.
Now I am worried if tomorrow still fever how. Tomorrow my sister is giving birth and now I am sick. Shit. Pray I will be better tomorrow.

No comments: