Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Promoted to Auntie

My eldest sister had given birth to her first baby. I am so happy. Took leave today to go see the baby. I was so excited. Caesarean not natural birth. Actually my sister wanted me to help her take pictures of the birth. But I am not allowed to go in. In the end even my brother-in-law was unable to enter. I reached there at about 12 noon, just when my brother-in-law and the nurse is pushing the baby to the nursery.
The baby is weighted 2.95gkg, length 49cm, birth time 11.45am 5th December 2007. Name not decided yet. She is so cute, I love her. Lets see the pictures below.
In the Nusery

In the Nusery crying

In the Nusery

Baby and my sister

Baby and Me

Baby

Baby wearingone of the hat my sis bought

Look at her hands and legs so small

Flowers- arranged by Adeline specially for Alvina

The nurse patting the baby to burp

No comments: