Sunday, February 17, 2008

Celebration at my Home

My dad invited all his family members to our house... So many of them... My living room is packed with people... One dinning table, two mahjong table, one massage chair, sofa, Tv... Wah... Quite suprised that it can actually sit so many people... All the kids played my ps in my mother's room...
I went over to my sister place at around 8pm... and we played mahjong... She insisted that I must go over to her place to pai nian with her... That's why I was there... Packed some curry, niao dan and wu xiang for her... Played piano for Han Yu to hear... She sat on my lap as I played the piano for her... She is so cute...
Lion Dance (Dad is so happy)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hanyu
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: