Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Year

I've met my youngest sis today... First time... Didn't know who she was... Until my relatives told me... I've actually totally forgotten the fact that I had a younger sis... She has big eyes... not exactly fair... but fairer then my niece... Name I think was Tong Tong... She is about 5 mths old... cute lah... But I'm cuter... hee hee...
Wasn't as enthusiastic as expected in collecting "Ang Bao"... Weird... At least I am not that old like someone... 28 liao still collecting Ang Bao... I am actually very bored this year... Went to my mother's side at around 3pm... Then to my dad's side at around 5pm... Collected only 9 Ang Bao this year... Very little...
Where have all my energy and enthusiasm gone... Guess must be getting old liao thats why...
Anyway Happy New Year... Enjoy the pics below... Going out liao...
Han Yu Pics...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fredrick Neo & My Young Sister Pics...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My Youngest Cousin wearing my new helmet
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My Cousin's Daughter wearing my new helmet
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: