Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tired...

I'm tired... Every inch of my body is aching... Black-eyes... Itchy throat... Messy hair... Half-opened eye-lids... Can't be more horrible then this liao...
Like a walking zombie liao... I need my beauty sleep soon... If not I am really going to turn into something that I won't even reconised anymore...
Order delivery from Crystal Jade, for 5th Feb department chinese new year celebration. Order the vegetarian treasure pot ($128.80)...
Been looking for reports for my International Marketing project for the past few days... Really alot of work is required...
Chinese New Year is coming soon and I've not gotten my clothes... Guess last mintute shopping this year too ba... Just like last year...
Bonus is in... But all are gone... Only left around 200 like that for my new year clothes... Sad... Never mind... I must jia you to go pai nian this year... Hee hee... Collect lots of ang bao back... That all... Back to doing research...

No comments: